Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Hi all!!!

Hi...

I'm opening a new blog...

We will have many sections:

- Movie of the Day: a sugestion for a movie, and I will review it in a few lines
- Biography of the Day: some lines talking about an actor/actress, movie director, producer or others, most of the times related to the Movie of the Day
- New Arrival: some new movies that I have seen and want to share
- Let's Look Back: discussions of old cinema, old movies, old techniques and many other "old" things
- Weekend With...: only on weekends, where I'll talk about someone in the movie industry

The blog will also have a new quizz every day (see if you know all about cinema!) and questions to know the opinions of the readers, every three/four/five days...

As the blog develops I will try to add more sections and other stuff, but I will let you know :)

Have fun at

CINEMA EXPERTS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Mensagem mais recente Página inicial